bwin is sending you to the WPT Deepstacks Rozvadov in Czech Republic. The main event will be played from 19.07.2019 to 22.07.2019 with a buy-in of €1,500 and you can win a seat online!
The action packed poker festival includes several side events. See the full schedule below:
|11.07.2019||Turbo NLH Freezeout||€100||20,000|
|11.07.2019 – 15.07.2019||Opener||€300||25,000|
|12.07.2019||Turbo KO Accumulator||€100||20,000|
|12.07.2019||Friday Night NLH Tournament||€100||20,000|
|13.07.2019||Pot Limit Omaha||€200||25,000|
|13.07.2019||Saturday Night NLH Tournament||€115||20,000|
|14.07.2019 – 18.07.2019||FiftyStack||€150||50,000|
|15.07.2019||Short Deck Holdem||€100||100,000|
|16.07.2019||Omaha KO Freezeout||€100||20,000|
|16.07.2019||Heads Up (32 CAP)||€200||20,000|
|17.07.2019||Open Face Chinese Progressive Pineapple||€115||20,000|
|18.07.2019 – 19.07.2019||High Roller||€3,000||50,000|
|19.07.2019 – 22.07.2019||Main Event||€1,500||30,000|
Address: Rozvadov 7, 34806 Rozvadov, Czechia
Phone: +420 374 616 050
Buy-in to the main event or any side event of the festival, by using your "PP LIVE Dollars" balance. Simply visit the partypokerlive website and click on the "Buy-in Now" button next to your prefered tournament on the left. You can view a "PP LIVE Dollars" satellite feed here.
Accumulate "PP LIVE Dollars" by playing in our online satellites. You can use them to build your personalized live event package, which will include your travel and hotel expenses. Please visit our desk at the live event venue and provide us with valid receipts of travel and accommodation expenses for your trip. The expenses will be paid into your bwin account. Please note that we can not issue cash at the live event for expenses.
General terms and conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is GVC Services Limited, registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar. The offer is run in conjunction with CASINO KURSAAL OOSTENDE SA.
- This promotion is open to all persons holding a bwin real-money account. A real-money player is one who has deposited funds into their account. Players must have a partypoker LIVE account which is linked to their bwin account to view or spend their PP LIVE Dollars balance.
- Players must provide valid receipts to claim their travel and accommodation expenses and must visit the desk at the live event to claim them. Players must play at least one live event to be able to claim travel expenses. Expenses will be paid into a player's bwin account.
- Stacks carried through to any Day from a previous Day will be in play from the start of the Day, regardless if their owner is present or not.
- Live tournaments will be governed by the rules of the cardroom where the tournament takes place. 5% of the prize pool of all live events is withheld for dealing costs. Online tournaments will be governed by bwin poker terms and conditions of use.
- The published schedule and structures of all tournaments, both live and online, are subject to change at any time with or without notice.
- Exchange rates to buy into live events will be made at the rate advertised on the partypoker LIVE website on the day of requesting to buy in.
- Players who qualify or buy-in online will receive their winnings online. Players who buy-in with cash at the venue may choose to be paid out in cash or to receive their winnings online.
- Any taxes due in connection with any prizes or winnings are the sole responsibility and liability of the winners.
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate any promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any player whose conduct is in breach of the rules, contrary to the spirit of the rules, or the intention of the relevant promotion.
- By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these specific promotional terms and conditions and to our standard promotional terms and conditions.
TV (Live Streaming) & General Media Rules
- Live events are often filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any live event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- When playing on the TV table, players agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay, create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table for distribution including but not limited to internet distribution or television distribution. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards to be displayed on the steam / video footage. Players will be directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team to do so and do not have the right to opt out of their hole cards being read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of bwin.
- We do not ban players from wearing patches / logos of any other poker companies, however we simply ask that players on the feature table limit their branding to no more than:
- 1 x Chest patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm.
- 1 x Sleeve patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12 cm.
- 1 x Hat logo measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm.
- In the event of a player having a hoodie / jacket with a logo larger than 12cm x 12cm on the back, they are not permitted to wear it at the TV Table.
- We do not permit players to wear patches / branding from any thing we consider to be inappropriate, including but not limited to wearing the branding of porn sites, anything which could be considered to incite racial, gender, or religious hatred or be discriminatory. We also do not permit players to wear clothing that we consider to be too revealing. Any infringement of these clothing regulations will result in exclusion. Once excluded, players are permitted to change into appropriate clothing and re-join the tournament. Our decision is final in this matter.
- By playing a live event, you agree to accept and adhere to these terms and conditions, failure to accept or adhere to these terms and conditions may result in players being disqualified from the tournament with no refund or financial compensation.