Join us this summer at the the magnificent Aria Resort & Casino for a Millions special edition event in Las Vegas. Millions Vegas has a $5,000,000 guaranteed prize pool and you can buy-in directly for $10,300 into Day 1A, Day 1B, or even Day 2. Live satellites with smaller buy-ins will be held at Aria Resort & Casino.
You can buy-in to the main event or any satellite of your choice, by using your "PP LIVE Dollars" balance. Simply visit the partypokerlive website and click on the "Buy-in Now" button next to your prefered tournament. You can view a "PP LIVE Dollars" satellite feed here.
|Dates||Local time||Event name||Buy-in||Chips|
|27.06.2019||13:00 & 19:00||Millions Satellite: Day 1A Seats||$550||20,000|
|28.06.2019 - 02.07.2019||12:00||Millions Vegas Aria Main Event||$10,300||100,000|
|28.06.2019||16:00 & 20:00||Millions Satellite: Day 1B Seats||$1,100||20,000|
|29.06.2019||10:00||Millions Satellite: Day 1B Seats||$2,200||20,000|
|29.06.2019||16:00 & 20:00||Millions Satellite||$1,100||20,000|
General terms and conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is GVC Services Limited, registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar. The offer is run in conjunction with CASINO KURSAAL OOSTENDE SA.
- This promotion is open to all persons holding a real-money account with bwin. A real-money player is one who has deposited funds into their account. Players must have a partypoker LIVE account which is linked to their bwin account to view or spend their "PP LIVE Dollars" balance, as well as take part in any promotion linked with "PP LIVE Dollars".
- The published schedule and structures of all tournaments, both live and online, are subject to change at any time with or without notice.
- Any taxes due in connection with any prizes or winnings are the sole responsibility and liability of the winners. Residents of foreign countries without a U.S. tax treaty will be subject to withholding taxes.
- Live tournaments will be governed by the rules of the cardroom where the tournament takes place. All live events will be open to players 21 years old and over from all nationalities. Online tournaments will be governed by bwin poker terms and conditions of use.
- All stated guarantees are before deductions. 3% of the prize-pool is withheld for staff gratuities. All payouts will be handled by the Aria and there will be no online payouts.
- Players can have one entry on each day of Millions Vegas @ Aria. This includes until the end of the late registration period on Day 2. Day 2 stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of Day 2.
- Players can buy into Millions Vegas @ Aria tournaments with PP LIVE Dollars until 20.06.2019. After this date, buy-ins must be made in cash or wire directly to Aria Resort and Casino.
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate any promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any player whose conduct is in breach of the rules, contrary to the spirit of the rules, or the intention of the relevant promotion.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or ban any person from one or all events, if the person acts in a threatening and/or abusive manner to other players or to any member of staff or the public. This includes but is not limited to threats/statements made on social media, via telephone, email or face to face.
- By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.
- Players who have already qualified for an event (via live or online satellites or by entering a promotion) must use that ticket before they attempt to requalify.
- Live event seats may not be sold or transferred to other players. There will be no refunds or cash alternatives for any unused seats. Any unused seats at the end of the event will be forfeited.
- Seats won via live satellites must be used for the next available Day of the event.
- This promotion includes 14 phase 1 centroll tournaments, leading to a final phase freeroll with $15,000 of tickets guaranteed. Players can play all 14 centroll tournaments and their largest stack will be taken through to the final phase.
- Players cannot buy-in to the final phase freeroll directly. They must qualify from one of the qualifying centrolls.
- The Millions Vegas @ Aria package includes a $10,300 Day 1A seat plus $1,700 expenses. The seat must be used exclusively for Day 1A, or it will be forfeited. The $1,700 expenses will be put into the winner’s bwin account within 24 hours of winning the package.
- The package has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for any other event or transferred to another player. The "PP LIVE Dollars" tickets have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for any other tickets or transferred to another player.
- Players must be over 21 to play Millions Vegas. If a player under 21 wins the Millions Vegas package, they will receive $12,000 "PP LIVE Dollars" in their partypoker LIVE account.
TV (Live Streaming) & General Media Rules
- Live events are often filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any live event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- When playing on the TV table, players agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay, create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table for distribution including but not limited to internet distribution or television distribution. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards to be displayed on the steam / video footage. Players will be directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team to do so and do not have the right to opt out of their hole cards being read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of bwin.
- We do not ban players from wearing patches / logos of any other poker companies, however we simply ask that players on the feature table limit their branding to no more than:
- 1 x Chest patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm.
- 1 x Sleeve patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12 cm.
- 1 x Hat logo measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm.
- In the event of a player having a hoodie / jacket with a logo larger than 12cm x 12cm on the back, they are not permitted to wear it at the TV Table.
- We do not permit players to wear patches / branding from any thing we consider to be inappropriate, including but not limited to wearing the branding of porn sites, anything which could be considered to incite racial, gender, or religious hatred or be discriminatory. We also do not permit players to wear clothing that we consider to be too revealing. Any infringement of these clothing regulations will result in exclusion. Once excluded, players are permitted to change into appropriate clothing and re-join the tournament. Our decision is final in this matter.
- By playing a live event, you agree to accept and adhere to these terms and conditions, failure to accept or adhere to these terms and conditions may result in players being disqualified from the tournament with no refund or financial compensation.