Eden Hazard is bringing you incredible FREE prizes every day until 28.04.
It's just like shooting into an open goal – take your daily pick from three of Eden's Luckboxes and you'll score a guaranteed prize of either:
- Tournament tickets
- Eden Hazard Series branded merchandise
Put the result beyond doubt!
On top of your free daily guaranteed prize, you've also got the chance to take another shot for more.
Just earn 5 points in a single day on the poker tables and we'll let you pick from a second set of Eden's Luckboxes to make it a brace of guaranteed prizes!
- LOG IN to your poker account each day via our website.
- PICK one of Eden's Luckboxes to win a random free prize.
- EARN a second pick when you earn 5 points on poker in a day.
- CLAIM your prize/s within 24 hours.
The promoter of this promotion is GVC Services Limited, registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar. The offer is run in conjunction with CASINO KURSAAL OOSTENDE SA.
Specific Terms and Conditions
- The promotion will run from 00:01 (GMT) on 09.04.2019 to 23:59 (GMT) on 28.04.2019 (the "Promotional Period").
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our General Terms and Conditions.
- In order to participate in this promotion, an Eligible Player (as defined below) must log into their bwin.be account and make a selection as instructed on the promotional page.
- Players must:
- be over 18 years old.
- be a new or existing real- money player with bwin.be who has deposited funds into their bwin.be player account.
(an “Eligible Player”)
- Eligible Players will be presented with a choice of boxes on the promotional page. To participate in this promotion, an Eligible Player must select a box on the promotional page to have the chance to win a Prize (as defined below).
- Once selected, the box will display a Prize (the “Prize Reveal”).
- Each Eligible Player shall be entitled to one free section per day during the Promotional Period (the “Free Selection”).
- Eligible Players may obtain additional selections each day during the Promotional Period by earning five (5) promotional points each day whilst playing poker. For more information on how promotional points are gained, see the Restricted Bonus section below or visit our General Terms and Conditions.
- Each Eligible Player has the chance to win one of the following prizes:
- Hazard Series branded merchandise (either a T-shirt, poker table, poker set and playing cards)
- Free Spins SNG Tournament Ticket
- Deposit Spins SNG Tournament Ticket
- Release Restricted Bonus
(each, a “Prize“ together the “Prizes“ )
- Each box contains a Prize selected at random.
- A Prize must be claimed through your bwin.be account within 24 hours of your selection (the ‘Time Limit’).
- Prizes will be lost if they are not claimed within the Time Limit.
- Players can keep track of their Prizes in their player accounts.
Merchandise terms and conditions
- The Hazard Series merchandise shall be subject to availability.
- We shall contact the Eligible Players, directly via the email provided in their player account within 7 working days of the Prize Reveal to provide further details on the delivery of the merchandise. Delivery may take up to 30 days.
- If the Hazzard Series merchandise is unavailable, the Winning Player shall be credited with $109 in Multi Table Tournament tickets (the “MTT tickets”).
- MTT tickets are virtual vouchers with a specified value, which may be used to join bwin.be poker tournaments. MTT tickets are non transferable and cannot be redeemed for a cash equivalent.
- MTT tickets shall automatically expire after 6 months of it being credited to a player account.
- For more information on MTT tickets please visit our help section.
Free Spins SNG Tournament Ticket
- Spins SNG Tournament Tickets are only available on Spins tournaments (“Spins SNG Ticket”).
- Spins SNG Ticket of the displayed value shall be credited within 24 hours of the Prize Reveal.
- The Winning Player must use the Spins SNG Ticket within the period specified on the Prize Reveal. The Spins SNG Ticket shall expire at the end of the specified period.
- Specific tournament rules apply. For more information on our Spins tournaments, please visit our Spins page.
Deposit Spin SNG Tournament Ticket
- Eligible Players who win Deposit Spin SNG Tournament Tickets (“Deposit SNG Ticket”) shall be required to deposit the amount shown on the box in the Prize Reveal to claim their Deposit SNG Ticket.
- Once the Eligible Player makes the required deposit, a Spins SNG Ticket of the value specified in the Prize Reveal shall be credited to the Eligible Player’s player account.
- Spins SNG Ticket terms as specified in the section above apply.
- Eligible Players may withdraw the deposit at any time, however once withdrawn, the Spins SNG Ticket shall be removed from the Eligible Player's account.
Release Restricted Bonus
- Bonus type: release restricted, i.e. Bonus funds shall be visible in the player’s account, but they will not be available to play with in full, until the Requirements (as defined below) are met.
- The Bonus will be displayed as a restricted amount and will be visible in the “My Current Bonuses” section of your player account until the Requirements have been met.
- The Requirements are as follows:
- The player must use their own funds (“Funds”) and receive 10 promotional points to release €1 Bonus amount. Bonus funds cannot be used be used for such wagering;
- Promotional points can be collected playing Poker as per the table below:
Rake Promotional Points for 1 EUR All levels Cash Games 0.50 EUR 1 Tournament 0.50 EUR 1
- The Requirements must be met within 7 days from the date the Bonus was placed in your account (the ‘Time Limit’)
- The player shall lose the Bonus amount if the Requirements are not met within the Time Limit.
- Once the Requirements are met, the Bonus shall be released and the Eligible Player can play with it in full.
- All the winnings resulting from the Bonus shall be credited as a release restricted bonus and shall be subject to the same Release Restricted Bonus terms and conditions as set out in this section.
- Any player found to have accumulated Promotional Points via low-risk betting on any form of Roulette, Baccarat will not be allowed to include this amount towards their wagering requirements in conjunction with the bonus that is active on the account. We reserve the right to withhold any amount other than your original deposit until the correct amount is wagered fully and fairly.
- We reserve the right to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to wagering requirements and to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular or abusive play. Irregular or abusive play includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following types of play:
- Decreasing your stake amount by 60% or more after a large win for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active. E.g. Winning $/£/€100 on any spin including a double up and reducing your stake amount to £/€/$50 or less.
- Moving from a low weighted game (25% or less) to a high weighted game (70% or more) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements. E.g. you place at least one bet on any game that has a weighting of 20% or less towards wagering, the resulting win is 100% more than the corresponding stake and you move your original stake and winnings to a game weighted at 100% in order to meet wagering requirements.
- Low risk Roulette bets. ANY outside bet spread combination on Roulette games covering 25 or more (67%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table. E.g. betting on Red and Black - covers 36.
- Where the company suspects that a winning player is guilty of fraudulent activity, the company reserves the right to suspend or remove that player from the Promotion, and/or suspend that player’s account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the promotion in accordance with the terms of our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.