% of Total
You have to be logged in to see your raffle tickets!
Would you like to see Liverpool and Spurs battle it out in Madrid on the 1st of June? Then this promotion is perfect for you! We're giving you and a guest of your choice the chance to win a VIP experience for this match, including flights, hotel and a reservation at an exclusive restaurant! Here's how you can win:
- Place a COMBI (minimum 2 selections) bet on anything at minimum overall odds of 2.00.
- Depending on the stake of the bet, you'll get a different number of raffle tickets:
- For a stake between €10 and €49,99, you'll get 1 raffle ticket.
- For a stake between €50 and €99,99, you'll get 5 raffle tickets.
- For a stake between €100 and €249,99 you'll get 10 raffle tickets.
- For a stake of €250 or higher, you'll get 30 raffle tickets.
- The winner of the prize draw will be drawn on 20-05-2019 and contacted personally.
Specific Terms and Conditions
- This is an opt-in promotion, valid from 00:01 on 11/05/2019 until 23:59 (CEST) on 19/05/2019 (the ''Promotional Period'').
- Players must opt in to be eligible for the promotion (the "Opt In Period"). Only bets placed after opt-ib are considered for this promotion.
- The prize consists of:
- Two (2) tickets for the Champions League Final between Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur (the''Event") taking place on Saturday 1st of June 2019 in Madrid;
- 2 nights stay in a centrally located 5 star hotel in Madrid.
- Flights to and from Madrid.
- Lunch for 2 at a Michelin Star restaurant in Madrid, Spain.
(together, the 'Prize')
- One (1) Eligible Players (as defined below) will be picked at random on Monday 21st January 2019 (the "Winner"). The Winner shall be allocated the prize at random.
- The Winner will be contacted to make the necessary arrangements for the Prize.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our General Terms and Conditions.
- In order to participate in this promotion, an Eligible Player (as defined below) must place and Eligible Bet (as defined below) during the Promotional Period.
- Players must:
- Be over 18 years old; and
- Be registered as a New or Real Money player at bwin;
- See this promotion in the ''My Promotions'' section.
(an ''Eligible Player'')
- An Eligible Bet is a bet that complies with the following requirements:
- It is an accumulator (Combi/Multi) bet placed on any sport;
- The bet must contain at least 2 selections;
- The bet must be placed at minimum odds of 2.00;
- The bet must be placed and settled during the Promotional Period;
- Duplicate bets won't count;
- Both traditional (pre-event) and live bets count toward this promotion;
- Web, tablet and mobile bets will count towards this promotion;
- Bets placed using a FreeBet will not count towards this promotion;
- Cancelled bets will not count towards this promotion; and
- Cash Out bets will not count towards this promotion.
(an ''Eligible Bet'')
- Each Eligible Player who has placed an Eligible Bet during the Promotional Period shall be awarded raffle tickets and entered into a prize draw (the Prize Draw).The raffle tickets shall be awarded on the following basis:
- For Eligible Bets place with a stake between €10 and €49,99 Eligible Players will be awarded 1 raffle ticket for the Prize draw;
- For Eligible Bets place with a stake between €50 and €99,99 Eligible Players will be awarded 5 raffle ticket for the Prize draw;
- For Eligible Bets place with a stake between €100 and €249,99 Eligible Players will be awarded 10 raffle ticket for the Prize draw;
- For Eligible Bets place with a stake of €250 or higher Eligible Players will be awarded 30 raffle ticket for the Prize draw;
- Each Eligible Player can place multiple Eligible Bets each day during the Promotional Period. Each Eligible Bet will count towards this promotion. All Eligible Players shall be randomly sorted into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Each Eligible Bet shall be allocated a random unique number, starting from number 1 up to the total number of Eligible Bets placed during the Promotional Period (the"Unique ID").
- The Winners of the Prize Draw shall be selected on the 20/05/2019 using the random number generator tool in the Microsoft Excel program (the "Tool"). The Tool shall select two (2) Unique IDs, identifying each single Eligible Player, at random (the 'Winners').
- We shall contact the Winners directly via the phone number saved in the Eligible Player's account by the 20/05/2019 and will provide further Prize details.
- If the Winner fails to respond within 24 hours of being contacted or fails to provide proof of address or any other information required by us within 24 hours of the request, we reserve the right to disqualify the Winner from the Promotion. Post disqualification, the Winner will no longer be eligible to receive the Prize. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date information.
The Prize Terms and Conditions
- The Winners may be required to provide proof of their identification and their home address in order to receive the Prize.
- The Winners must accept the Prize "as is" and there is no right to a cash alternative unless we, at our sole discretion, elect to offer such a cash alternative (which may be less than the full value of the Prize).
- We reserve the right, at any time, to substitute the Prize with one or more prizes (other than a cash alternative) of substantially equivalent value. We may do this, in particular, if the Event is cancelled or it becomes unduly costly for the Prize to be arranged.
- We reserve the right to not award a Prize or to seek the return of any Prize awarded in the event that the Winners is not entitled to receive such Prize in accordance with applicable law (provided always that the Winners is solely responsible for ensuring that s/he is entitled to receive any Prize).
- Any entitlement to receive a Prize is non-transferable.
- The Winners and their guest are solely responsible for complying with any third party booking terms and conditions (the ìSpecial Termsî). Examples of these may include ticket terms and conditions, or travel terms and conditions. These Special Terms will be made clear in prize information.
- Hotel and travel other than specified expressly in paragraph 1 above are not included in the Prize and are the sole responsibility of the Winners and their guest.
- The Winners must comply with any instructions made by us and must be able to comply with any restrictions related to the Prize (e.g time and dates) and any other eligibility restrictions imposed by us.
- We will not provide any form of insurance, including without limitation, any public liability or cancellation insurance, in respect of the Prize.
- If the Winners are not able to accept the Prize for whatever reason, they must notify us that they wish to forfeit the Prize and we will be entitled to carry out a new Prize Draw for a new Winner.
- All GVC employees and all related and associated companies, their board members, as well as any persons involved in the development, production, implementation and distribution of this promotion, advertising or promotion agencies, service providers, contractors, as well as third parties and legal authorities directly connected with the promotion are excluded from participation in this promotion. The same applies to any family members of the above-mentioned persons.
- By participating in this promotion players agree to us using images and/or quotes from the trip for PR purposes.
- Where the company suspects that a winner is guilty of fraudulent activity, the company reserves the right to suspend or remove that player from the promotion, and/or suspend that player's account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.
- Eligible Players who are involved in suspicious activity will be disqualified from the Prize Draw and will no longer be eligible to receive the Prize.
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the promotion in accordance with the terms of our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.
|Data||11-05-2019 until 19-05-2019|