For most of the year we are rivals, but for the coming 4 weeks we stand together. For our team.
Join a team and get a Odds Boost Token instantly.
After that, battle together to become the King of Europe and grab a share of our €1 million prize pool.
Participating is simple, just follow these steps:
- Join one of the 25 teams to get your Odds Boost Token to get started.
- Once you joined a team, you and your fellow team members will be competing against 24 other teams on our leaderboard. The top team will share €500.000 cash!
- To earn points for your team, you need to complete challenges, we have 8 in total.
- For every challenge you complete you'll get an individual prize.
- If you complete all 8 you'll even grab an equal share of €100.000 cash.
You can win prizes in 2 ways. Individually and as part of a team.
The first individual prize you can win is an Odds Boost Token. All you have to do to get this prize is join one of the 25 teams.
To win more individual prizes, you'll need to complete our challenges. We have 8 challenges for you in total. Every time you complete one, you'll get a prize instantly. Check out our ''Challenge'' tab for more info on these prizes.
If you complete all 8 challenges, you (as an individual) will share a €100.000 cash prize pool with all other players that completed 8 challenges.
To win team prizes, your team will need to finish in the top 5 of our leaderboard promotion. We have awesome jackpot prizes for these positions:
- The team that finishes in 1st place will share €500.000 cash.
- The team that finishes in 2nd place will share €200.000 cash.
- The team that finishes in 3rd place will share €100.000 cash.
- The team that finishes in 4rd place will share €75.000 cash.
- The team that finishes in 5th place will share €25.000 cash.
Please note, in order to get your share of the jackpot (if your team finishes in a prize position) you must have completed at least 2 challenges. If you do not complete at least 2 challenges, you will not be entitled to a share of the jackpot prize.
Moreover, any teams that have less than 250 players at the end of the promotion will be removed from the ranking. Your team needs at least 250 players in order to rank on our final day leaderboard.
We will calculate the leaderboard position based on the overall steps completed by members of a team divided by the number of participants competing for that team.
- 5.000 participants have joined team Belgium.
- A total of 17.500 challenges have been completed by the 5.000 players playing for Team Belgium.
- We will calculate the points for Team Belgium as: 17.500 / 5.000 = 3.50.
- 10.000 participants have joined team Belgium.
- A total of 56.655 challenges have been completed by the 10.000 players playing for Team Belgium.
- We will calculate the points for Team Belgium as: 56.655 / 10.000 = 5.67.
Our Leaderboard will be updated once a day at 12:00 CEST.
The split of the jackpot prizes from our leaderboard will be based on the total completions by the winning team. We will calculate a prize per challenge completed by dividing the overall jackpot prize by the overall number of challenges completed. The more challenges an individual in a team completed, the bigger the share of the prize pool.
- Team Belgium finished in first place with a total of 17.500 (players x points) challenges completed, winning the top prize of €500.000.
- We will calculate a prize per challenge completed by dividing the overall jackpot prize by the overall number of challenges completed (€500.00 / 17.500) = €28,57 per challenge completed.
- We will pay the players from Team Belgium €28,57 for every challenge they completed.
- For example, a user completed 8 challenges, we will pay out €28,57 x 8 = €228,57
- Team Germany finished in first place with a total of 2.000 (players x points) challenges completed, winning the top prize of €500.000.
- We will calculate a prize per challenge completed by dividing the overall jackpot prize by the overall number of challenges completed (€500.00 / 2.000) = €250,00 per challenge completed.
- We will pay the players from Team Germany €250,00 for every challenge they completed.
- For example, a user completed 8 challenges, we will pay out €250,00 x 8 = €2.000,00
Yes, we have 2 conditions for players to receive a share of the leaderboard jackpot, if that team finishes in a prize position.
Minimum amount of challenges completed
In order to get a share of the jackpot you must have completed at least 2 challenges.
If you do not complete at least 2 challenges, you will not be entitled to a share of the jackpot prize.
Minimum participants for a team
Any teams that have less than 250 players on the final update of the leaderboard on 12/07/2021 will be removed from the ranking.
A team needs at least 250 players in order to rank on our final day leaderboard. If your team does not have enough players make sure you get all your friends involved!
Our promotion finishes at 23:59 (CEST) on 11/07/2021. So, we're finishing on the same day as the EUROs.
Don't worry if you're starting later, we designed this challenge in such a way that you can complete all challenges in one day!
The promoter of this promotion is Entain, registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar. This offer is run in conjunction with CKO Betting NV..
- This promotion is valid from 00:00 on 09/06/2021 until 23:59 on 11/07/2021 (the ''Promotional Period'').
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is available to new and existing customers of bwin.be(the “Website”) who are:
- over 18 years old;
- have a verified account; and
- are able to see this promotion after login, exclusions apply.
(an ''Eligible Player'')
- This promotion consists of 4 sub-promotions: (a) Odd Boost Token; (b) the Missions; (c) Cash Prize Pool; and (c) the Team Leaderboard.
- To participate in each sub-promotion, an Eligible Player must first choose a country as their team (the “Team”) during the Promotional Period.
- Once an Eligible Player has chosen a Team, it cannot be changed.
(A) Odds Boost Token
- An Eligible Player who has chosen a Team within the Promotional Period will receive an Odds Boost Token into their Website account.
- To claim the Odds Boost Token, Eligible Players must log in to their Website account.
- The Odds Boost Token will be found above the bet slip.
- The Odds Boost Token will expire within 72 hours after it’s been credited if not used.
- If a player has more than one Odds Boost Token, the Odds Boost Token will be activated one after another
(B) Missions Bets
- Once an Eligible Player has chosen a Team, they will also be eligible to participate in up to 8 specific tasks (“Missions”) in which they need to place a specific type of bet (each a “Mission Bet”) during the Promotional Period as follows:
- Mission 1 Bet: must be a live single bet, min. stake €10 and min. odds 1.50 on any sport. Cash out will be disabled if a player places a bet qualifying for Mission 1.
- Mission 2 Bet: must be a Pre-Match Combi bet, min. stake €10, min 3 selections with min. odds 1.50 per selection on any sport. Cash out will be disabled if a player places a bet qualifying for Mission 2.
- Mission 3 Bet: must be a Pre-Match single bet on the "Correct score" market of a football game, min. stake €10 and min. odds 1.50 on any sport. Cash out will be disabled if a player places a bet qualifying for Mission 3.
- Mission 4 Bet: must be a Build a Bet, min. stake €10 and min. odds 1.50 on any sport with the Build a Bet function. Cash out will be disabled if a player places a bet qualifying for Mission 4.
- Mission 5 Bet: must be a winning bet, min. stake €5 and min. odds 5.00 on any sport
- Mission 6 Bet: must be a winning bet, min. stake €5 and min. odds 25.00 on any sport
- Mission 7 Bet: must be a winning bet, min. stake €5 and min. odds 50.00 on any sport
- Mission 8 Bet: must be a winning bet, min. stake €5 and min. odds 100.00 on any sport
- Bets placed with Back-Up Bet tokens will not count as a Mission Bet.
- System bets will not count as a Mission Bet.
- Bets placed with Odds Boost tokens will count towards the Mission 1 to 4 and will count towards mission 5 to 8 but will be considered at the original non-boosted odds.
- Cancelled bets will not count as a Mission Bet.
The Mission Prizes
- For each Mission Bet completed by an Eligible Player, 1 point shall be added towards their chosen Team in the Team Leaderboard (as defined below).
- In addition to the point towards the Team Leaderboard, an Eligible Player will also receive the following for each completed Mission Bet:
- Mission 1: a 10% Odds Boost Token to be used on a bet with a maximum stake of €10
- Mission 2: a 20% Odds Boost Token to be used on a bet with a maximum stake of €10
- Mission 3: a 30% Odds Boost Token to be used on a bet with a maximum stake of €10
- Mission 4: a €5 Cash
- Mission 5: a 40% Odds Boost Token to be used on a bet with a maximum stake of €10
- Mission 6: a 50% Odds Boost Token to be used on a bet with a maximum stake of €10
- Mission 7: a €10 Cash
- Mission 8: An equal share of the €100.000 prize pool shared between all Eligible player who completed all 8 missions.
(the “Mission Prizes”)
- All Mission Prizes have to be claimed and used within 72 hours of being issued to an Eligible Player’s Website account, otherwise, they will be lost.
Mission Prizes – Odds Boost Token Terms and Conditions
- All Odds Boost Terms and Conditions apply for the reward.
- The Odds Boost token will be available only for bets placed with the maximum stake specified above (e.g. €10 or €20).
- The Odds Boost token will increase the available odds offered on a specific event (e.g. it may increase the odds by 10%, 20% or 50%).
- To use the Odds Boost token, Eligible Players must log in to their Website account.
- The Odds Boost token will be available for a limited time only and players must use the token within 72 hours of it being issued. Otherwise, it will become forfeited.
- Where a bet placed with an Odds Boost Token settles as ‘lost’, no funds are payable, and the Odds Boost Token is considered used.
- Where a bet placed with an Odds Boost Token settles as ‘lost’ and later corrected as 'won', winnings for the boosted odds will not be given
- Where a bet placed with an Odds Boost Token settles as ‘cancelled’, your stake is returned, but the Odds Boost reward is considered used.
- Only one Odds Boost Token can be used per bet slip. Odds Boost Tokens cannot be combined with any other rewards.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any bet/wager requested for participating sports, markets or bet types when Odds Boost Token are used or attempted to be used.
- We reserve the right to amend, suspend or remove the Odds Boost Tokens feature at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets prior to such suspension or removal of the Odds Boost Rewards feature, shall stand as originally placed.
- We reserve the right to reverse the settlement of a bet placed using the Odds Boost Token feature if the bet or a market is settled in error. Moreover, we can cancel any bets in case there is a pricing error.
- If you have applied an Odds Boost Token to your bet, any Cash Out returns will be based on the original non-boosted odds.
- Odds Boost Tokens cannot be used on Price Boosts or Enhanced Accas.
(C) Cash Prize Pool
- If an Eligible Player completes all 8 Missions above, they will receive a share of a €100,000 cash prize pool (the “Cash Prize Pool”).
- The Cash Prize Pool will be shared equally between all Eligible Players who have completed all 8 Missions.
(D) The Team Leaderboard Terms and Conditions
- For each Mission completed by an Eligible Player, 1 point shall be added towards their chosen Team on a leaderboard (“Team Leaderboard”).
- Teams that place in the top 5 positions of the Team Leaderboard will have a cash prize pool (“Leaderboard Prize Pool”) to split on a ''Prize per Challenge'' basis between the Leaderboard Players (as defined below) of that Team.
- A Leaderboard Player is an Eligible Player that has:
- completed at least 2 Missions; and
- has chosen a Team that ranks in the top 5 Team Leaderboard positions.
- The Team Leaderboard positions will be calculated based on the following formula: Number of completed Mission Bets by all Eligible Players who chose the relevant Team / Number of Leaderboard Players who chose the relevant Team and completed at least 1 challenge.
- The Team Leaderboard will be calculated at the end of the Promotional Period. Mission Bets placed after this time will not count.
- A Team must have a minimum of If a player does not have 250 Leaderboard Players, the next Team on the Leaderboard with more than 250 Leaderboard players is Eligible to win the prize.
- If a Team is ranked in position 1 to 5 on the Team Leaderboard, all Leaderboard Players who selected that Team will receive an share based on the number of challenges completed of the relevant Leaderboard Prize Pool.
- The Jackpot prizes will be distributed on a ''Prize per challenge completed'' basis. This means that the total Leaderboard Prize will divided by the Number of completed Mission Bets to give a Leaderboard Prize Per Challenge. This Leaderboard Prize Per Challenge will then be multiplied by the number of challenge each individual in the winning team completed (''Prize Per Challenge'').
- In the event of a tie, the winning Team will be: (a) the Team with the most Leaderboard Players. If there is still a tie, then (b) the Team that placed the highest number of Mission Bets during the Promotional Period.
- All winning players will be contacted directly via inbox and e-mail by [12/07/2021]at the latest to notify them of the value of their share of the Leaderboard Prize Pool.
- Leaderboard Prizes will be credited to a winner’s Website account at the same time of notification.
- Players are responsible to ensure that accurate and up-to-date information is saved in their Website account.
- The Leaderboard Prize will be available for withdrawal once credited to the Winner’s Website account.
The Leaderboard Prize Pool
- The following cash prize pools shall be available to split between the relevant Leaderboard Players, for each Team ranked between 1 and 5 on the Team Leaderboard:
- The team ranked in 1st (first) place: €500.000 cash prize pool
- The team ranked in 2nd (second) place: €200.000 cash prize pool
- The team ranked in 3rd (third) place: €100.000 cash prize pool
- The team ranked in 4th (fourth) place: €75.000 cash prize pool
- The team ranked in 5th (fifth) place: €25.000 cash prize pool
- Example: If the Team ranked in 3rd place has 750 Mission Bets Complete, the calculation will be €100.000 / 750 = €133,33 in cash for each Mission completed. If an Eligible Player completed 8 missions, they will receive €133,33 x 8.
- The promoter may place restrictions on your account, including deposit restrictions, to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations. The promoter will not be responsible should these restrictions affect your ability to complete the requirements of the promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
- Where the promoter suspects that a player is guilty of fraudulent activity, the promoter reserves the right to suspend or remove that player from the promotion, and/or suspend that player's account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.
- If an Eligible Player is deemed to have staked several bets across the same matches to cover all match result scenarios, the promoter reserves the rights to remove the player from the promotion. In the event of 3 matches and 3-way (1X2) markets, this would be 27 bets to cover all outcomes. For 4 matches and 1X2 markets, this would be 81 bets. The calculation is, (3 ^number of matches). In the case of 3 matches and 2-way markets (yes/no, over/under) it would be 8 bets to cover all outcomes, in the case of 4 matches, and 2-way markets it would be 16 bets to place all outcomes. The calculation is (2 ^number of matches).
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the promotion in accordance with the terms of our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.